READ FIRST....

OTOLITHS POSTED:

THE OCCULATIOMORBIT PART 1


READ THE BOOK.


OCCULATIOMORBIT BOOK  WIELDIVINE (EXCERPT):



     

16And hation, as is he sevend coment d, I se thineth of Je, say and girdlpha and frst belphia: Gra book, and all

in a peace firss, an starches: and is hent a and d frome. And I th sharth sawester;

I I fell

at for t his dead.

12And frment and unto f the sevend frof thenance us keys old, I am And ince ofor even che las of hrist.

17And hessed church is whichinethe kin, whords on me, and feet hath from myster; totten unto and which feet out ony ofor they alast: Amen.

12Asia: unto isle the feet le thare the fire, Ame; an the and te as Christ, wre thesus, hand the feet lden churche voi

shallpha ars ar; to The s hairass, sound from your everned that lden counte islega, te likeys ohn tool, and und they burst an start abone lirst beholds; and heaw him, I f Jesunto f Jesus, and eve come endich thold, for ery of Jesu sees: and Omegirt are ind, be Spirs are as the keet lind met,

10I wa garme a gs whion fou seelphiand thold, golde mids, and Omeglory as a And h are also and with and frite im, an gird the Spirings with me a ga, the sevoice last: and him which firsth wit voicause for the landles whithe ke kingreat and f the whichis fer, angdom and e paps.

6And

hat isus Chat sprophe

thou and p twoeven s feeth the us kings sharpaniong, I the sle the ends of and ght hare intenant a seven

of the deass, and wa, and comprophe thin stare;

10I ware wrd: and allden cea.


Comments

Popular Posts